Sunday, April 26, 2015

Summary Post C4T

Dean Shareski
The Least Talked About Problem in EdTech
Hi Dean Shareski! My name is JeNyia Rocker and I attend University of South Alabama and I am currently a Junior. I enjoyed reading this post because I never really thought of this the way that you had explained it. A bandwidth is the transmission capacity of an electronic communications device or system; the speed of data transfer. If you really want to make digital learning a reality, every school needs at least 100 megabits. Some need more, some need less. Right now, though, the average school has 10 megabit.

Jen Deyenberg
Trials Optional
Hi! My name is JeNyia Rocker and I attend University of South Alabama.  I really enjoyed reading your post.  I find it so awesome how you let your kids do hands on experience with the science experiments.  Being able to watch and learn how you do things is amazing.

Deb Frazier
Primary Perspective
Trusting Readers and the Journeys
Hi! My name is JeNyia Rocker and I attend University of South Alabama.  Reading your post really inspired me because when I was in the first grade, I didn't like to read at all.  I guess it's because I didn't have a teacher that really motivated me to read.  Seeing you motivate your children, pushing them to read, it gets me excited and I know it gets them enthused in what they read. I look forward to reading more of your post.  Have a great school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment