Saturday, April 25, 2015

Summary of C4K posts and comments for April

7th Grade English Class- Oklahoma
Breanna G
Volleyball
Hi Breanna! I totally agree with everything you said about volleyball. This is one of my favorite sports, including tennis. I have been playing volleyball for about 8 years now and I love it so much. Volleyball is a very competitive sport, if you ask me. I really hate losing in a game. Like you said it consists of bump, set, spike and if you mess up, then that’s it. Great way to explain everything, keep up the good work!!

7th Grade English Class- Oklahoma
Breanna G
If I Started My Own Business...
Hi Breanna! My name is JeNyia Rocker and I attend University of South Alabama.  I enjoy reading all of your blogs, especially this one.  When you start your own business, make sure you email or write me because I would love to come and support you.  I know you would do a great job selling books and artwork.  You seem like you already know what you want to do and that would be a good thing to do.  Best wishes to you Breanna

Holly Elementary in Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
Mr. Gardner
Ira
How do we get energy from the sun?
Hi Ira! My name is JeNyia Rocker and I attend University of South Alabama.  The sun does gives us natural light during the day light and it keeps us warm.  They also call it clean and green instead of solar energy because it doesn’t pollute the air and water.  I like the way you explained how we get energy from the sun.  Keep up the good work!

No comments:

Post a Comment