Sunday, April 26, 2015

Blog Post #5 Part 2

Personal Learning Networks (PLN) are about making connections and building personal relationships with teachers, school administrators, university professors, and experts around the world.  Mostly, just sharing ideas/resources, collaboration, and learning.  Since I have started this class, I reopened my Twitter account and added some of my fellow classmates and professors.  I read almost everything they Tweeted when I had the time to.  Blogging and Facebook plays a big role during this semester as well, because I never thought I would be doing it.  Now, I can read different teachers and students blog post and create one myself so other people can read it.  PLNs can help teachers by collaborating online and using a range of social media tools to build their own personal learning network to interact with other educators.
twitter personal learning network          Your PLN Toolkit
 

No comments:

Post a Comment