Sunday, April 12, 2015

C4T Summary

Ideas and Thoughts
Dean Shareski 
Revolutions and Encouragement, Can they Co-Exist?
Hi Mr. Dean!
You really have some great ideas and thoughts.  If you ask me, I think change is good.  It helps the teachers as well as the students to learn more.  Technology is becoming more broad every single day, which makes teachers have to step their game up in the classrooms.  Also, every teacher/coach needs to read this quote you shared because it really stuck with me once I read it.

Thanks so much for sharing!

Ideas and Thoughts
Dean Shareski
My Community Story
Hi Mr. Dean!
Hi Mr. Dean! Reading your post, made me realize some things.  Technology can do so many awesome things, in many ways.  I am still wondering about when I post a blog, who all is reading and looking at it.  I really wish other people would read this post you wrote about "My Community Story", it needs to be shared.


No comments:

Post a Comment