Sunday, April 26, 2015

C4C

How Do We All Become Learners?
Kelia Fagan
Hi Kelia! I love the way you explained PBL and how you identified your strengths and weaknesses.  I totally agree with you when you said you'll have to learn to focus more when giving a lesson so you won't get off topic. Great job!

What Can Teachers and Students Teach Us About Project Based Learning?
Leslie Evans
Hi Leslie!
I have to agree with you when you said you didn't know what PBL was because I didn't either until I started taking this class, watching all of the videos and reading about it.  I love the way you explained everything. Keep up the good work!

Mrs. Cassidy
Alexis Taite
Hi Alexis! I totally agree with everything you said about Ms. Cassidy's video.  From the looks of her videos, she loves what she does and that is teaching and letting the kids use technology to learn.  I can't wait until I get a chance to experience that because the kids can have fun while their learning.

What can we learn about teaching and learning from these teachers?
Janelle Owens
Hi Janelle! You did a great job explaining everything from this post.  From watching these videos, they really have me excited about the future.  Project Based Learning is a good idea because they children learn so many things in so many ways.  Keep up the good work!

Assistive Learning Technologies
Caroline Mitchell
Hi Caroline!  Your team did a great job explaining assistive technologies.  You guys explained each topic very well, especially with each bullet.  Even the pictures are very helpful to me, because I love to see visual images.

No comments:

Post a Comment