Sunday, March 29, 2015

C4K Summary for March

Mrs. Maslowski
Joliet West High School-Illinois
Per 6 Chris
Hi Chris! It seems like you had an awesome time shadowing.  You did some of the things that I did in high school, which was make circuits and make cords with the wire.  I'm glad you had the chance to learn about the different techniques and especially the different degrees that they offer.  I have to agree with you on this, the pizza, cookies, and water sounds like it was the best part of it all.

Mrs. Maslowski
Joliet West High School-Illinois
Per 4 Brendon
Plan Testing
Hi Brendon!  You explained plan testing very well.  I feel the same way about those kinds of test.  I really don't understand why you only get little time on so many questions.  I am not a fast reader either, so that means I have to skim through the passages as well.  I always make sure I eat something before I take any kind of test because it helps stimulate your mind. Overall, I think you did a great job!

Mrs. Lombard
7th Grade English Class-Oklahoma
Ian D
Why is it that its not day all the time?
Hi Ian! Your blog really made me think.  I like how you worded everything, it was really nice.  I have never sat down to think about how many light millions of light years it takes to get to us, until now.  I do know that light is the fastest traveling thing in the multiverse.  After reading your blog, I will continue to think on it because like you said space is expanding more and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment