Saturday, February 28, 2015

C4K Summary for February

C4K #3
Matt's Blog- 2/22/15 -The First Time I Went Fishing
This week I was assigned to Matt.  In his blog he talked about how it was his first time going fishing.  He had such a great time, he went with his uncle and cousin.  He talked about how scared he was at first on the boat and how they made his paddle by himself.  He was so excited because it was his first time catching a big fish.

I introduced myself saying Hi Matt, my name is JeNyia Rocker and I think you did a great job on explaining your first time fishing. I love to go fishing as well, it’s so relaxing. It’s good that you had your uncle and cousin with you, to experience your first time fishing on a boat. You sounded so excited because on that day, you caught your biggest fish, I would have been the same way.

C4K #4
Per 2 Victor's Blog-2/28/2015- Black History Month
This week I was assigned to Victor.  In his blog he talked about Russell Wilson, an NFL football player.  How is now one of the best quarterbacks in the NFL and his team, the Seattle Sea-hawks have been to two super bowls and won one of them with him as their leader.

I introduced myself saying, Hi Victor, my name is JeNyia Rocker and I think you did an excellent job on Russell Wilson. He is a great football player. I love the way you explained what position he plays and what team he is on, just in case someone didn’t know. I also like how you said he fights through whatever challenges he faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment