Sunday, January 18, 2015

Practice Blog Post 1


I. Personal Info.
 A. About me
  • Name, Age, Grade
  • Where I live
  • Family
  • Major
  • Passions

Hi Bloggers!  My name is JeNyia Rocker and I am 21 years of age.  My birthday is April 4, 1993 and I have been living in Eight Mile, Al since I was born.  I live with my parents and I am the youngest out of my siblings.  I also have a dog name Zoey.  I am currently a Junior at the University of South Alabama and is majoring in Physical Education.  The reason I wanted to major in Physical Education is because I would like to make a difference in a child's life and seeing my mom being a math/english teacher for about 32 years really inspired me.  I also love playing volleyball and tennis.  I have been playing volleyball for about 8 1/2 years and tennis for about 7 years now.  Playing these two sports made me realize that I would love to teach and help children.  

My passion is the excitement of winning a game and having good teamwork skills.  If you ask me, it's not all about winning, it's mainly about having fun and giving your all at the same time.  I chose University of South Alabama because it is close to home and they have a pretty good Physical Education program.  An educator's work entails in the 21st century will probably be used from technology.  What i like to do in my free time is horseback riding, shopping, singing, hanging out with friends and family, and many more things.



1 comment:

  1. Ms. Rocker,
    I really enjoy playing tennis, but not competitively. Although my fiance thinks its so much fun to slaughter me in a match! You seem very passionate about physical education and I think it will be a good career path for you. Your dog Zoey is absolutely precious! I have two cats of my own so I know how animals can be a hand full. Your blog post has very little grammatical errors and your blog overall is very bright and colorful, as well as easy to read. Great job so far and good luck in this class!

    ReplyDelete